Sunday, June 16, 2013

Welcome to My Fashion Blog!


Hey everyone- my first welcome message was accidentally deleted when I tried to post another entry in my phone (not a fan of the app right now!) So I will re-introduce myself..

My name is Edna (please call me E) and I love the finer things in life such as fashion.  I love to mix things up, laugh, and stay positive.  So not only will you find the latest and most interesting fashion here, but you will also be entertained. :)

Site Tour Guide (web version only):

"Outfits & Styles" will show what's hot and happenin'. Models might not necessarily be me, anyone with a sense of style will be used.. male, female 
& children.. 

"Fashion News" will show the latest in fashion along with celebrity eye-catching styles (see "Dress for Less

 
"Quotes" is the section containing motivational messages. We all should feel comfortable in our own skin and be uplifted. I highly recommend you make a pit-stop in this area daily.

"Let It Out"...Oh..I don't think you all are ready for what will take place here! All my pet-peeves and views of "outrageous-ness" will openly be expressed in this area.  Audience participation is encouraged! If you have anything you wanna let out relevant to the post, please comment!

"Dress For Less" will show celebrity eye-catchers and my findings that will give you the same look for LESS!

I'm so looking forward to posting what I'm passionate about and interacting with each and every one of you.

Thanks for stopping by...I know you'll be back for more. :)

10 comments:

  1. CONGRADS ! Sooo proud of you. Love the layout !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this blog i will be telling lots of people about it. I love how your instilling self esteem and teaching us how to keep it classy and sexy without being to revealing.
    Takiya aka nafretirinatural75
    www.nafretiri-natural.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. U go girl. When you are good at something that's a natural gift that's something to share and pass on to the world. And you made your own platform. I respect that. Best of luck.......Tiffany M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much sis!!!i I appreciate the support, I will be having natural wk and will need some pics from you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it :) congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take 2! And....ACTION!! Lolol...

    Congrats & I pray God's infinite blessings upon your life!! I'm so proud of the example you are setting!! Keep allowing God's light to shine through you!! You've stepped out on faith now watch God work!! He gave you vision and you're working it!! Continue.... Bless xoxoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww thank you so very much. For these thoughtful and kind words. Means so much to me!!!! I will continue to walk by faith.. Stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete